We are a fast growing travel resource just focused on our Miami area and South Florida. We offer valuable info that only locals on the ground can accurately share. Due to the massive number of travelers visiting Miami area year-around, our site continuously welcomes new visitors (71% from the US). We are not a crowdsourced site like TripAdvisor.
Oliom is now rated “The Best Miami Travel Blog” and ranks high on search engines as the top Miami travel blog.
We do not accept in any way to promote any product or service for free, including guest posts, press releases etc… . However, we often voluntarily help promote travel-related small mom-and-pop businesses, non-profit organizations and local government events in our region.
To the rest of the world, we currently offer ad services that consist of in-content advertising:
- We only accept a few sponsored posts per month.
- All sponsored content must fit the theme of our site and provide valuable info to our readers.
- All links must be relevant to travel.
- The fee per post starts at $99 USD, not including shares on our social media.
- A sponsorship disclosure will be appended to the end of the post, per FTC guidelines.
- Yes, we work with foreign (non-US) firms too.
- We do not accept requests to insert links in existing posts.
Other forms of advertising is accepted on a case-by-case basis. For further inquiries, please contact us. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to working with you!